~ In 1996 we invented what is widely recognized as the most important trampoline safety innovation ever; the trampoline safety net. It's protected millions of kids around the world – maybe even yours. Today, 17 safety patents later, we continue to lead the industry making trampolines engineered to our exacting safety and quality standards, and built to last.
Give your family the safest way to bounce, get fit, grow, and play.
Let the fun begin!
Top three most important trampoline safety features
1) Long-lasting Fall Protection
Our nets are simply the best in the business. Rugged, sturdy, UV-resistant, they last for years & can take thousands of impacts without losing their integrity. Our mission is to protect kids from falling off or impacting the metal frame and springs.
2) Shock Absorbing Jumping Surface
Our numerous patents on bed and spring systems enable us to design a trampoline with a more forgiving jumping surface. This minimizes the level of forces on the jumper while still allowing for a smoother and livelier bounce performance. We stop those hard rebounds and keep you bouncing strong!
3) Trampoline Games to Encourage Safer Play
We were the first company to invent game activities, like our basketball set and geometry games. Rather than just horseplay, our games provide a structured and competitive environment that naturally encourages kids to self-govern and "play it safe."
Patented Trampoline Safety Technology
DoubleBounce™ SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
- DoubleBed Spacing Creates Shock-Absorption Zone = 50% More Forgiving
- Acts like Giant Air Pillow – Very Important during awkward landings
- Only System to help reduce risks from Multiple Jumpers
- Widest Performance Spectrum; Great Bounce for All Ages/Weights
- Significantly Enhances Perimeter Bounce Performance
- DoubleBounce System also Includes VariableBounce Technology
VariableBounce™ SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
- Variable Tension Between Adjacent Springs
- Softer Landing - Lower Initial Bed Tension
- Smoother Feel - Evens out the Transfer of Energy
- Gentler Rebound - Reduces Kickback Force
- Overall: A Better, Safer Bounce that Reduces Stress on the Body
StagedBounce™ SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
- Staged Engagement of the Springs
- Safer and More Forgiving Bounce for a Low-Impact Workout
- Reduces the Risk of Injury On the Jumping Surface
(where half of all trampoline injuries occur)
- Overall: Excellent Bounce Performance with Added Safety Benefits
PowerBounce™ PERFORMANCE OPTION
- Dual Spring Assembly Significantly Boosts Bounce Performance
- Triple-Staged Power Arm = Three Adjustable Performance Settings
- Elevates Performance Spectrum; Great for Athletic or Larger Jumpers
- Improves Perimeter Bounce Where Kids Also Like to Play
FAIL-SAFE™ FAIL PROTECTION
- High Strength Top Strap Tested to 3500 lb
- Net Wraps OUTSIDE Poles – Provides 25% More Play Space
- Foam-Cushioned Steel Poles Engineered to Flex on Impact
- UV and Impact Testing Results: 4X More Durable, 5X Stronger
- Patented Overlapping Entry
- 360 degrees of Seamless Protection
- Nothing to tie or zip so kids can’t forget to close
Thick, Wide Aperture Netting
- Strong, thick netting is designed for repetitive impacts
- Thick strands are more UV resistant than fine mesh nets
- Large aperture helps jumpers grab the net to hold themselves up, especially when they are taking a break in "rest zones"
- Clear line of vision - parents can easily see what's happening on the trampoline and blends in nicely with the backyard
Exclusive Rest Zones
- Kids Can Finally Rest or Wait their turn Safely – Off the jumping
surface, but securely inside the enclosure!
Built For Life
- Beautiful Forest Green Color and Open-Weave Net Blends into Landscape
- Lifetime Warranty: Galvanized, Powder-Coated Frame
- Sure-Lock Design Prevents Frame Twisting
- Competition Grade, High-Tensile, Extra-Stretch™ Springs
- Heavily Reinforced Vinyl Pad with New Pass-Thru Coupling System
- High Quality that Costs You Less Per Year than Cheap Trampolines
Peace of Mind
With 5 separate patents and over 25 safety innovations, AlleyOop makes the only advanced, safety-engineered trampolines in the world. The average car buyer spends over $2000 for a full set of airbags that will probably never be used, but every time your kids jump on an AlleyOop, their growing bodies and your peace of mind will benefit from ALL our proven safety systems.