Kaboom! Get the bounce of a pro-grade gym trampoline in your own backyard. Our most sought-after trampoline is perfection in a rectangle, delivering the ultimate trifecta of performance, safety, and durability. Athletes of all levels and ages: hone your skills on this elongated play space, which boasts our thickest trampoline frame, weather-resistant materials, and our Triple-Fail-Safe Safety Enclosure. Parents: enjoy peace of mind, knowing this unit holds up to even the most rambunctious jumpers.
All About AlleyOOP 10' × 17'
Quite possibly the perfect backyard trampoline. G-Tramp fans, athletes, and parents alike all love our AlleyOOP 10' × 17' for its streamlined shape, professional-gym-level performance, superior safety, and rugged durability.
All trampoline springs are not created equal. Professionals choose AlleyOOP for our proprietary extra-long PianoSprings, which deliver the biggest, best bounce around—bar none. Made of tempered, high-carbon steel piano wire coupled with a tapered, wide barrel design, our springs stretch significantly longer than the lower-quality steel springs many companies use. Each spring is engineered for maximum bounce and durability, while cushioning landings. PianoSprings stay “tuned” throughout years of pro-level performance, like a baby grand during a concert.
Landings never felt so smooth. With our signature VariableBounce technology, alternating v-ring lengths allow springs to engage at different stages, making for a cleaner rebound and enhanced performance. Better shock absorption = better bounce (and a smoother feel in the event of an awkward landing).
The ultimate in comfort, protection, and durability. Our professional gym-quality frame pad thoroughly covers the trampoline frame and springs in high-density foam and fabric (no tapering) to protect jumpers from touching springs, falling between them, or impacting the frame. The 1” thick frame pad is made of high-quality polyethylene (crosslinked PE), closed-cell foam and covered by a 21-ounce, reinforced, UV- and water-resistant PVC outer shell in a dark green, which blends beautifully with the landscape.
Multiple kids on the trampoline at the same time—though we don’t recommend it, it’s bound to happen. That’s why we created comfortable Rest Zones on professional, gym-quality foam pads, so kids can rest and recoup safely without having to exit the trampoline. Unlike most trampolines, which have nets attached to the edge of the jumping surface, our nets are mounted outside the trampoline poles, offering jumpers a much more spacious rest zone. Giving kids stationary space away from the constantly moving mat significantly reduces the risk of injury.
Forget rust and rail twisting—this heavy-duty double-reinforced double truss frame is made of rugged, cold rolled steel with “DD” SureLok joints that withstand wear and tear. The corner leg design and the 40” height help prevent bottom-outs during higher intensity bounces. The textured dark green powder coated finish and galvanization process provides years of protection against rain, sun, sleet, and snow.
Our high-strength Permatron® Jumping Mat is built to last and offers 93 sq ft of UV- and water-protected play space. Whereas traditional mats come with no UV shield and just 4 rows of stitching, ours has 10 solid rows of stitching to withstand years of vigorous play—no matter the weather.
OUR EXCLUSIVE TRIPLE-FAIL-SAFE SAFETY ENCLOSURE
Simply put, there’s no safer trampoline system available anywhere. Period. Our patented Triple-Fail-Safe safety enclosure keeps millions of kids around the world safe every day—and has for nearly 20 years. Our motto is Safety First, and we believe family fun should come without risk. Our comprehensive safety system keeps kids secure with:#1—100% Secure Overlapping Doorway
No zipper! Unlike other safety nets, our doorway offers 360° of protection and is never left unopened or unzipped.
Our wide aperture netting gives jumpers something to grab onto and hold themselves up, especially when taking a break. It also creates a clear line of vision for parents, while blending nicely into the backyard. The thick, braided strands offer unmatched impact strength and UV protection.
While kids jump, our comprehensive safety enclosure system evenly distributes the impact throughout the trampoline system, ensuring jumpers are securely and safely guided back to the jumping surface. The high-strength top support straps—tested to 3,500 pounds—connect the net over ball-end-caps at each pole and are securely folded over and stitched for optimal durability. Securely attached to the pads and frame, the net wraps around the outside of foam-cushioned steel poles, creating a system that distributes impact forces evenly and increases durability of each component.
- Fun for all ages! Jumping is not just for kids; trampoline exercise is for the whole family. Click the link for more info on health benefits.
- One time investment for a lifetime of health: Great alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard. Read more on 8 ways to get kids outside and active.
- Builds Athleticism: JumpSport's trampoline games and trampoline accessories develop balance, spatial awareness and stamina and encourage safer play activities.
- Great training and conditioning for teens: Practice skiing, snow/wake boarding or cheer leading with the BounceBoard trampoline accessory.
- Protect your kids and their friends: Comprehensive studies show that 45 - 55% of all trampoline injuries result from fall-off accidents. JumpSport offers a variety of trampoline safety enclosures to suit your family’s budget and needs.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability.
We founded JumpSport with the invention of the universal trampoline safety enclosure that continues to protect millions of jumping kids around the world. As a family-owned company, we know what it means to have peace of mind when our children are out playing. That is why we are committed to continually innovating trampoline safety designs.
- Every trampoline meets or exceeds all Federal Standards and exceeds the voluntary ASTM Impact Performance Test standard.
- Every price point that we offer provides you with the safest, highest quality trampoline at that budget, as seen in our industry-leading warranties.
- We will continue to innovate new safety features, including trampoline accessories that encourage safe play.
- Our customer service is dedicated to making sure you are happy with your purchase. We also offer robust installation video tips, product manuals and live chat on our website.
- We put safety first. In 2000, JumpSport was invited to become one of just 35 founding members of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's "Product Safety Circle," along with companies like McDonald's, Fisher-Price, Inc., Whirlpool Corporation, Nordstrom, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and others.
Safety considerations: What to look for
JumpSport knows that parents have cheaper options. With over ten years of experience in this industry and many innovations and patents that have improved trampoline use, we also have seen the high failure rate from these manufacturers. When buying a trampoline, make sure that:
- Patented safety features - a commitment to patenting an idea shows how committed a company is to safety
- Quality materials - manufacturers often cut corners on the thickness of safety nets and steel to save money
- Performance indicators - look for a high count of long, wide-barrel springs and enough mat space to move around freely
- Long warranties - a trampoline shouldn't fall apart within the first year of use
- Strong customer reviews - look for reviews that talk about how long their trampoline and net have lasted
AlleyOOP Sports Rectangular Trampoline Specifications
|Frame Size||10' × 17' × 40" tall||10' × 17' × 40" tall|
|Frame Build||2" Diameter, pre-galvanized steel
2.5 mm thick walls
|2" diameter, pre-galvanized steel
2.5 mm thick walls
|Frame Finish||Forest Green Textured Powdercoat||Forest Green Textured Powdercoat|
|Frame/Spring Pad||Pad: 17" × 1" thick - High-density, crosslinked PE, closed-cell foam. Shell: 21 oz reinforced PVC, water & UV resistant.||Pad: 14" × 1" thick - High-density, crosslinked PE, closed-cell foam. Shell: 21 oz reinforced PVC, water & UV resistant.|
|Jumping Surface||High-Tensile, UV, Permatron||High-Tensile, UV, Permatron|
|Spring Type||10" Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Zinc-Plated Steel||10" Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Zinc-Plated Steel|
|Number of Springs||108||164|
|Bounce Technology||Asynchronous VariableBounce Technology||Asynchronous VariableBounce Technology,
Plus 56 Adjustable PowerBounce Assemblies
|Safety Enclosure||Highest Quality Unitized System||Highest Quality Unitized System|
|Enclosure Poles||8 Steel Poles, 7' Tall, Galvanized inside & out, Powdercoated, Padding is UV protected with vinyl sleeves||8 Steel Poles, 7' Tall, Galvanized inside & out, Powdercoated, Padding is UV protected with vinyl sleeves|
|Enclosure Impact Strength||295 lb||295 lb|
|User Weight Rating||225 lb*||350 lb*|
*(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lb!)
AlleyOOP 10' × 17' Variable Bounce Trampoline Shipping Information:
This product ships in four boxes:
|Box Description:||Weight (lb)||Dims in Inches (L × W × H)|
|Trampoline Box 1||189||74 × 27 × 15|
|Trampoline Box 2||147||146 × 12 × 9|
|Trampoline Box 3||140||59 × 38 × 5|
|Enclosure Box||126||58 × 20 × 9|
Additional Shipping Information:
- Items ordered before 6pm EST ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Shipping charge applies and we will contact you with quote within one business day.
- This item ships freight. The tracking number will be available in two business days.
- The freight company will call to make an appointment for delivery.
- Someone will need to be available to sign for the product at time of delivery.
- All freight items are curbside delivery.
- Items are shipped in brown boxes with black writing that does include the word trampoline.
- More questions? Visit our Trampoline Help Pages or contact us at 888-567-5867 or at email@example.com!
- Steel Frame and Poles – Lifetime
- Jumping Mat Fabric – 5 years
- Mat Stitching/Strapping – 5 years
- Enclosure Net – 5 years
- Springs – 5 years
- Pad – 2 years
- All Other Components – 1 year
- Check out our 10 year Fail-Safe Guarantee